- 513 millions Internet users in China
- Averages Users spend 4 hours a day
- 84 % of users contribute to microblogging, video uploading and photosharing
- 61% of Chinese users shop online
- 95% of online shoppers said a brands with a microblog are more trustworthy
- Did you know that in China-Facebook, Twitter and Youtube are all BANNED.
- Sina Weibo-300 million users http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sina_Weibo
- Tencent Weibo 425 million users http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tencent_Weibo
- Tudou 431 million users http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tudou
- There are 500,000 people using Weibo in Austrialia
The Chinese Social Media Landscape Infographic. Commissioned to Jessica Draws by China Blueprint Online to promote the benefits of using Chinese Social Media if you are an Australian company trying to market a product.